iTopIt Fundraising Program
At iTopIt we put the FUN in FUNdraising! The iTopIt Fundraising Program provides a great opportunity to help your Colorado Springs organization raise money. On selected and scheduled days, iTopIt will donate *10% of the purchases made by your supporters. Your friends and family can help raise money for your group, and enjoy an iTopIt frozen dessert treat at the same time! All they have to do is drop their receipt in the collection box at the register. We also have other fundraising opportunities, so please contact us for more information.
Our Fundraising Program is available to local Colorado Springs organizations, including schools, sports clubs, and other locally-based groups.
For more information and to apply for a fundraising event with iTopIt please contact us, or visit our self-serve frozen dessert shop in Colorado Springs and ask the Manager for more details.
You can also download additional information about our Fundraising Program here.
*$50 minimum in purchases for donation.
• Taylor Elementary School
• Buena Vista Montessori School
• The Colorado Springs School
• 721st High Frontier Defenders
• Global Village Academy
• Vista Ridge High School
• Fountain-Ft. Carson High School Volleyball Team
• Horizon Middle School Band
• Rush Pikes Peak Soccer
• Sierra High School Senior Class
• Cheyenne Mt. High School
• West El Paso Baseball
• James Madison Charter Academy
• Palmer High School Cheerleaders
• Southeast Vikings Football Club
• Weikel Elementary School PTO
• Gold Camp Elementary School PTO
• Falcon High School
• Stratmoor Hills Elementary
• Broadmoor Elementary